Since 1996, my approach to the creative process has been based on the belief that good art direction and design is integral to effective communications and more than a lens through which the audience processes information. In addition, it should also serve as a visual voice that complements and enhances written messaging by providing a clean, functionally sound context for communications.
These are the core values and beliefs that have guided me for close to two decades and has allowed me to work with a broad range of clients.
Senior Art Director with significant experience in developing elegant, playful and brand-enhancing campaigns. Expert at translating ideas into concepts and integrating creative across a variety of media. Highly skilled at collaborating with and managing clients and vendors alike to achieve results.
CORE TALENT & SKILLS
- Embraces conceptualization process in a highly creative, collaborative way that
immediately and fully engages clients.
- Conceives clever, sophisticated concepts that support and expand on core branding strategies.
- Ensures clients understand how ideas, concepts, campaigns and brands interrelate.
- Clearly communicates expectations and goals to enable creative resources
to produce exceptional work.
- Innately understands the creative process and what it takes to guide it to achieve superlative results.
- Applies a keen eye for color and typograpy to drive compelling creative.
- Skillfully manages project workflow ensuring project schedules are on track and
all final deliverables meet deadlines.
- Adept at sourcing the right vendor for any deliverable , based on extensive creative experience spanning almost 2 decades.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft office.